Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Bride of Room 473



This is a photo I was sent yesterday from someone in purporting to be of the "Ghost of the Bride of Room 473" in the Algonquin Hotel in St. Andrew's, NS, a story Holly Stevens and I investigated in 2009 for Ghost Cases

My reply went as follows: "Thank you for sending along the photo. It's amazing what people can do with Photoshop these days."

But just because I was sent a clearly faked photo doesn't mean that the St. Andrew's story is itself bogus. Indeed, it was one of the cases that Holly and I looked into where we ran into some strange occurrences ourselves during the investigation.



I don't believe for a second that the "orb" was the spirit of the dead bride of legend. But could it have been a case of Holly buying a ticket into the paranormal "theater" that I often talk about, and an advanced non-human intelligence putting on a little show for us to discover later?

Paul Kimball

No comments: