Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Best Evidence - The Production Team, Vol. I

A photo of my good pal Evangelo Kioussis, who is working with us as a co-producer on the Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Cases film. Evangelo has his own company, Chronicle Pictures, which has offices in Halifax and London (you can find out more at http://www.chronicle-pictures.com/index.htm). Besides being pals, he and I have worked together before - he directed Caesar, a drama special made for Bravo, back in 2000, and The New Light Experience of Henry Alline, a 1/2 documentary we made for Vision TV, also in 2000.

He's an excellent writer as well, and has been developing what will be a groundbreaking science fiction series with a number of international partners for the past couple of years. He's also a HUGE James Bond and Star Wars fan, which explains why he and I first hit it off! We may be the only two people in the world who think that Timothy Dalton was the best Bond ever.

As I always say, the best part of my job is getting to work with my pals!

Paul Kimball

No comments: